When I say the word “balance”, what do you think of? Most people think of an image of equal parts and evenly weighted scales. That might lead us to believe that we have to give equal resources to everything and this leads to stress and overwhelm.
So actually, are we really searching for balance?
It’s unattainable and that is part of the problem. You are searching for something that is out of reach so of course you’re going to feel like you never really have it.
So what is it we really want?
It’s work life harmony.
Harmony is about finding something that works for you, a rhythm of your work and home life that meets your needs. It’s not about copying someone else’s life or doing what everything else thinks you “should” do. It’s about coming back to yourself, looking at where you are now, where you want to be, what’s important, what your vision of the future is and making a plan to get there.
Most shifts and changes you want to make in life start with you; it always starts with you.
Over the course of the next 12 weeks, I am going to show you 5 steps that I have absolute certainty will create profound shifts in your life that will create the balance you are seeking.
Where you are right now...
- Struggling to fit everything in and feeling overwhelmed with responsibility.
- Punishing yourself because you think you should have a handle on everything.
- Believing you're not good enough or productive enough because you're not getting everything done.
- Not finding the time to do the things that you know relax you.
- Finding yourself using your downtime to catch up on work.
- Finding yourself short tempered at home and feeling guilty because your loved ones are bearing the brunt of it.
- Feeling completely out of whack and like you're just bumping up against every little thing.
- Wading through treacle not making much progress in any area of your life.
- Feeling unsettled due to a lack of routine and frustrated at not being able to make plans.
- Overwhelmed from trying to meet the expectations of your clients, your colleagues, your employer, your family...and yourself.
- Lacking energy to get anything done in your spare time, leaving you feeling like you've wasted time.
- Finding yourself worrying more than usual about cases, patients and clients which is damaging your confidence at work.
- Believing you are the common denominator here, and the problem must be you.
- Considering leaving the profession because you're losing passion for your work.
- Grinning and bearing it hoping things will get better in the future.
What you want instead!
- Know how to prioritise what's important and where to focus your energy.
- Leave what needs to stay at work, at work, and enjoy your downtime.
- Be more valuable to your colleagues and clients because you've got more clarity and focus.
- Find your flow again and rekindle the passion for your work.
- Be more present in your relationships and more confident and happier in yourself.
- Feel far more engaged and productive in every area of your life.
- Enjoy guilt-free self-care time and activities.
- Have more energy to do the things that make you feel good.
- Feel more confident in setting professional and personal boundaries, and saying "no".
- Create more certainty within yourself instead of looking for it in your external environment.
- Feel more comfortable and accepting of change so that you can create a way of life that works for you.
- Wake up every day with a sense of purpose.
I'm ready, sign me up!
1 module released every fortnight.
Access to the course content for a full 12 months.
Designed with the life of a busy veterinary professional in mind.
Online and mobile access.
Video content you can watch anytime, anywhere.
Practical tools and resources that you can use time and time again.
This will work if you show up for yourself, do the work and go a step beyond where you've stopped previously.
If you don't feel differently at the end, I'll coach you for free*
*see guarantee for full details
Let's address what your niggling voice of doubt might be telling you right now...
"It's not going to work for me."
If you do these 3 things, I have absolute certainty this course will create profound shifts in your life:
1. Show up for yourself
2. Work through what makes you bump up against yourself
3. Go a step beyond where you've previously stopped yourself
And if you do all of that and you DON'T feel differently? I'll coach you for free!
"I don't have time to do a course right now."
This program is designed specifically with the life of a busy veterinary professional in mind.
The course content can be accessed anywhere, anytime. You can listen in the car, while you're walking, while you are cooking, in the bath even!
So is it that you don't have time, or that it isn't a priority?
Is it imperative that you move from struggle and overwhelm, to a sense of peace and balance?
If the answer is yes, then you simply need to give yourself permission to do this.
Because if you don't have time now, when will you have time for a complete do-over?
"My situation isn't that bad."
May I assume permission to be bold for a moment?
You're reading this because how your life as it is right now says otherwise.
I'm sure that intellectually you know what needs to be done, but you're not doing it; it hasn't happened yet. This is because it's not engrained in your muscle yet. And that's because there's something that needs your attention.
Give yourself permission to uncover what's really going on here and fix it once and for all.