"Confidence is the willingness to take steps towards valued goals, even if you're anxious and the outcome is unknown. True confidence is part courage, part competence with a healthy dose of self-compassion mixed in."
Complete Confidence Workshop
Do you believe that:
- success is necessary before you can be confident?
- you have to be an extrovert to be confident?
- confident people have no insecurities?
- confident people are confident all the time?
- confidence means you like public speaking?
- confident people are arrogant?
- confident people love being the centre of attention?
Click the button below to register your interest in this powerful workshop, where we will go on a journey to debunk and destroy these beliefs together.
(Keep an eye on your emails for updates on upcoming dates and times).Register your interest